8.15.2004

Fantastic Planet of Football

My Yahoo Fantasy Football draft was Thursday night. I sorted out my pick order (bumping T.O. up) and put some guys on the "Do Not Pick" list (Emmitt, all of Dallas and NYG) and let the computer do the rest. After a couple clean up trades Friday morning (dropped Maddox for Plummer, picked up a second D), I'm pretty happy with my team. Of course, there's four weeks for these guys to get hurt before the season starts.

QB M. Vick (Atl - QB)
WR T. Owens (Phi - WR)
WR P. Price (Atl - WR)
WR I. Bruce (StL - WR)
RB B. Westbrook (Phi - RB)
RB W. McGahee (Buf - RB)
TE B. Williams (NO - TE)
K J. Kasay (Car - K)
DEF Baltimore (Bal - DEF)
BN Minnesota (Min - DEF)
BN S. Janikowski (Oak - K)
BN A. Lelie (Den - WR)
BN D. Davis (Hou - RB)
BN R. McMichael (Mia - TE)
BN J. Plummer (Den - QB)
I'll kept you posted.

1 Comments:

At 9:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, did you play D and D when you were a kid, too?! ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home