8.31.2004

Tuesday Morning GM

A couple of changes to Three And Out, my Yahoo Fantasy Football team. Dropped Domanick Davis and Ashley Lelie (did I really draft a guy named Ashley?) and picked up Lee Suggs and Darius Watts. Sports Illustrated's Peter King, a.k.a. the Monday Morning Quarterback, sees these two as breakout players after a couple weeks, so I'll keep them on the bench and see what develops. My team now looks like this:
QB M. Vick (Atl - QB)
WR T. Owens (Phi - WR)
WR P. Price (Atl - WR)
WR I. Bruce (StL - WR)
RB B. Westbrook (Phi - RB)
RB W. McGahee (Buf - RB)
TE B. Williams (NO - TE)
K J. Kasay (Car - K)
DEF Baltimore (Bal - DEF)
BN Minnesota (Min - DEF)
BN S. Janikowski (Oak - K)
BN D. Watts (Den - WR)
BN L. Suggs (Cle - RB)
BN R. McMichael (Mia - TE)
BN J. Plummer (Den - QB)
I'm starting to worry about Vick and McGahee. If Vick starts slow, I'll have no problem putting in Plummer, but good RBs are hard to find.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home