10.03.2004

57 Channels (And Nothin' On)



I have taken Survivor: Vanuatu and Dream Job 2 off my sidebar "Watching..." list. Turns out I wasn't. I kept forgetting about Survivor, but that might change as the field of players gets whittled down. That's happened before.

Dream Job has been moved to "it's new time" (as the announcer tries to make it sound like it's a great time slot) - Midnight Tuesday. Forget that. I actually had a chance to get tickets to a taping of the show, but they tape in Midtown Manhattan, not Bristol. I didn't feel like going to some nameless sound stage in NYC. Bristol would have been cool. I will keep checking on the ESPN website to see how Rowan grad Brian Startare does.

Meanwhile, I'm trying to figure out what I do watch. Not much, appearently. At least nothing worth owning up to. House Hunters? Roker on the Road? Ehh.

2 Comments:

At 7:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mark, I don't know if you watch History Detective on PBS (Saturday 11am). Its really interesting. The girls like it alot, as well.

I don't watch any of the popular reality shows but I have gotten hooked on Airline which is on A&E (Mondays 9-10pm).

Other then that, whats on our television usually involves a makeover of some variety or MaryKate and Ashley.

Donna

 
At 7:48 AM, Blogger Buckaroo Banzai said...

Don't laugh, but I watch "Smallville" religiously. It is realy well done, and you don't have to watch every episode from day one to enjoy it. You may not be a comic book geek like myself, but, believe me, you don't have to be. It airs Wednesday nights at 8pm on The WB.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home