10.09.2004

Fantastic Planet of Football - Week 4

fantasy players wear teeny tiny helmets

Week 4:
Three and Out 57, The Lucky Bastards 34

My Fantasy Football team has finally hit the .500 mark. Three and Out caught the luckless (and winless) Lucky Bastards on an especially bad week, improving my record to 2-2.

Since my starting TE, Daniel Graham, has already been through his bye week I've decided to take a risk and trade my backup TE Randy McMichael for RB Lee Suggs, who I had dropped before week 2. I'm still carrying Willis McGahee on my bench just in case he starts getting some playing time. The Eagles are in a bye week this weekend so I'll put Suggs in for Brian Westbrook and Darius Watts in for Terrell Owens. I'm also benching John Carney for Morten Andersen since Andersen will be kicking in a dome.

My next opponent, Slackers, had to bench Donovan McNabb and Rudi Johnson because of byes this weekend. Alas, he has replaced them with Tom Brady and the suddenly hot Emmitt Smith (who is playing against the awful Niners this week). Plus he already had Randy Moss and Stephen Davis. Not good for ol' Three and Out.

2 Comments:

At 11:36 PM, Blogger Technicolour Nightmare said...

I totally stole your 52 books idea and was wondering what book you would suggest to add to the list?

 
At 4:52 PM, Blogger Mark said...

No problem stealing my idea. I used the New York Times Noteable Books lists for a lot of my books.

I saw on your blog someone recommended The Lovely Bones. I read that last year and I liked it a lot. I like Richard Russo (Empire Falls), Barbara Kingsolver (The Bean Trees), and Anne Tyler (The Accidental Tourist) a lot. I also liked Ian McEwan's Atonement.

Good Luck trying to keep up. It gets tough at times. I'll keep checking your blog to see what your reading. I hope you right up your thoughts on what you've read.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home