11.07.2004

Fantastic Planet of Football - Week 8

Take a look at my Daily Photo

fantasy players wear teeny tiny helmets

Week 8:
Three And Out 80, 4th And Inches 47

Even with a huge week from their QB Chad Pennington, 4th and Inches failed to beat my Fantasy Football team last weekend. Maybe because their RB Marshall Faulk was on a bye. Gotta check that roster. The good news for Three and Out was that RB Willis McGahee came up big and improved their record to 4-4 with six fantasy weekends to go.

Three and Out shuffles the roster a little this weekend. Since my RB Warrick Dunn is on a bye I have to choose between a gimpy Brian Westbrook or an overmatched Lee Suggs, who faces the Baltimore defense this week. I'm going with Westbrook and a prayer. Darius Watts will stay in for Isaac Bruce who faces New England this weekend. At QB Michael Vick is on a bye so my choices are between the unpredictable Jake Plummer or the red-hot Ben Roethlisberger who's playing the Iggles this weekend. As much as I hate testing my loyalty like this, Big Ben is just too hot not to put in. I'm putting Daniel Graham back in at TE to replace Jermaine Wiggins, just to keep Graham loose.

My opponent this week is the king of the league, the 7-1 Deep Threat with Peyton Manning, LaDainian Tomlinson, and David Akers. This showdown has been penciled in as a defeat since early in the season. A win would be huge.

2 Comments:

At 7:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mark, You're sports blogs are not nearly as interesting as your political ones. When are you going to start wring about who you think should be the next governor? Ann

 
At 11:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think his sports posts are interesting.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home