12.17.2004

America's Team vs. America's Funniest Home Video

Take a look at my Daily Photo



Let's play "One of These Things is Not Like the Other" - NL East edition:

Headline story on Braves.com [as of 6:00 this morning]:

Braves acquire Hudson from Athletics.

Headline story on Mets.com [as of 6:00 this morning]:

Welcome to NY: Mets unveil Pedro.

Headline story on Phillies.com [as of 6:00 this morning]:

Michaels' play voted Blooper of the Year.

I hate to admit it, but I got the idea for this post from watching last night's Lou Tilley's Sports Connection. Honest, I was only flipping through. The above photo, however, is mine.

I'm taking the boys into work today for our Christmas Holiday Party at Philadelphia's Down Town Club. The missus has to work, so I'll have to keep these two entertained all day by myself. Wish me luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home