12.12.2004

Fantastic Planet of Football - Week 13

Take a look at my Daily Photo

fantasy players wear teeny tiny helmets

Week 13:
Three And Out 94, The Sharks 55

Strong outings from Brian Westbrook and Drew Bennett propelled my Fantasy Football team into the fantasy playoffs. With the 94-55 win over the Sharks, Three and Out not only made the playoffs, but also locked up the third seed (in a four-team playoff system).

This weekend we play the Speed Merchants, who have locked up the second seed, meaning that our two teams will play back-to-back games. While that makes this game statistically meaningless, I happen to work in the same office as the Speed Merchants' GM and would love to notch back-to-back wins against him (or at least win this weekend and have him enter the playoffs a little worried). I'm still pretty happy with how my roster looks, and for the third week in a row will not touch my line-up.
QB J. Plummer (Den - QB)
WR T. Owens (Phi - WR)
WR B. Stokley (Ind - WR)
WR D. Bennett (Ten - WR)
RB W. McGahee (Buf - RB)
RB B. Westbrook (Phi - RB)
TE J. Wiggins (Min - TE)
D Baltimore (Bal - D)
BN D. Graham (NE - TE)
BN B. Roethlisberger (Pit - QB)
BN I. Bruce (StL - WR)
BN W. Dunn (Atl - RB)
BN L. Suggs (Cle - RB)
BN D. Staley (Pit - RB)
The Lucky Bastards (5-6-2), Slackers (5-8), and the Sharks (4-9) all still have a chance to get the fourth seed and face the 12-1 Deep Threat. I'm not sure what kind of chance any of them has against Deep's Peyton Manning-lead team, but Three and Out was the top seed last year and lost in the first round of the playoffs, so I know better than anyone that anything can happen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home