12.24.2004

Mow Mow Mow

For those who have waited until the last minute to get The Accidental Blogist a Christmas gift, here’s a suggestion:

click image to enlarge

The Dixie Chopper Xtreme Mowchine! A 32-horsepower mowing monster capable of going 15 M.P.H. and cutting eight acres in an hour. At that rate it would take me about two minutes to do my whole yard! As the Dixie Chopper website says, “This mower will make you the envy of your competition.” I didn't even know I had lawn-mowing competition, but I like the idea of them being envious of me.

For those not willing to spend $10,200 on me, you could just head over to The American Street and cast a vote for Ipso Photo as best Photo Blog. eRobin over at Fact-esque was kind enough to nominate my Photo Blog for a Perranoski Prize. I’m trying not to whore for votes, but if you feel so inclined to vote (after checking out Ipso Photo, of course), I won’t stop you.

2 Comments:

At 10:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You'll shoot your eye out, kid.

 
At 12:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

who needs an eye when you have that?

dragonballyee.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home