12.31.2004

Photo Friday 12.31.04

Each week Photo Friday posts a photo assignment. Your mission is the creative interpretation of the week's theme. When you're done, post the picture you took to your website and submit your link to Photo Friday.

Photo Friday is about challenging our participants to be original and creative within the constraints of the week's theme. It's not a competition. Anyone with a camera and a place on the internet to post pictures can participate.

This week's challenge: Best of 2004

Click on photo to enlarge.
click image to enlarge

I don't like using a photo that I've already posted, but that the idea for this week's challenge, the year's best. I liked my pictures from the Philadelphia Kerry Rally and I really liked my abandoned toilet shot, but this was probably my best.

Stairwell behind the Benjamin Franklin Printing Office and Bindery.
Franklin Court, 4th & Market, Philadelphia PA.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home