12.03.2004

Race Case

Take a look at my Daily Photo

will you shut up!

These two must be stopped. And don't try to defend Victoria as less annoying than Jonathan, she was dumb enough to marry him so she's just as bad as him. I still haven't decided who's bio is more laughable - Jonathan calling himself an "entrepreneur" or Victoria calling herself a "pop artist painter / model." I can't help but think that they're destined to end up in the final four. Ugh.

And I was so perfect for that IKEA furniture-building challenge!

The missus' Amazing Race thoughts are here.

3 Comments:

At 4:04 PM, Blogger Mark said...

You're getting mighty close to blaming the victim.

 
At 4:07 PM, Blogger Mark said...

And it's Jonathan. Even his name is annoying.

 
At 6:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was sorry to see the sisters end up in last place. I give them credit for sticking with it. I wish it was a non-elimination one. The father and daughter team really impressed me the last two shows. Ann

 

Post a Comment

<< Home